Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Based in the Eastern Time Zone
Creative professional with a proven record of driving revenue gains through paid media. For example, increased year-over-year e-commerce conversion rate 19% and revenue 62%.
Resilient, focused and insatiably curious about consumer behavior.
1+ year agency
2 years in-house
Certifications and Links to verifiable performance:
Availability: Part time
Compensation: $18 to $20 / hour
Depending on scope of work, deadlines requested and stability offered.
Appen Butler - Artificial Intelligence
- Working on fixed duration projects on a self-directed schedule. Analyzing results returned in a specific search query, then rating them in terms of relevance in order to improve search results. Specialization: French markets
- Non-disclosure statement signed keeping information relating to the development of Google's algorithm private.
Dr. Newton's Naturals - Multi-Channel Online Retailer
to October 2016
- Hired by CEO to bring 3rd party agency-managed account back in-house.
- Year on Year achievements: Traffic to site +57% while bounce rate for the same period down - 14%.
- Generated + 19% increase in e-commerce conversion rate with growing revenue + 61.5 %.
- Reduced e-commerce cost/conversion - 52% while increasing ROI from advertising spend +131%.
- Increased brand presence on Amazon by tracking Daily Deals, Amazon events, specials and high-traffic opportunities.
- Overhauled the vendor base by developing exclusive sourcing relationships and increasing ratio of wholesale suppliers.
- Generated weekly and monthly performance reports: eCPA, ROAS, CTR, eCPC, eCPL, eCPV
SiteWit Engagement Analytics
to March 2014
- Engagement analytics and paid search campaign optimization turnkey packages.
- Onboarding new customers and educating how to interact with their SEM package from SiteWit > an automated, do-it-yourself big data driven approach to website and paid search optimization.
- Effectively upselling clients who could spend more than initial budgets to improve results generating a 15% increase as an AdWords Reseller in the first six months.
- Established weekly/monthly checkpoints with customers to review performance, ensured they were getting the type of service they expected at sign-up, and emerged as a valuable, consultative resource for any/all questions associated with the platform.
- Created digital content such as weekly blog posts, designed the Help Center of the website, created the FAQs to support clients' evolving needs.
Researching and analyzing audience behavior and preferences to uncover trends
Connecting social strategy to PPC efforts to maintain a unified approach that’s relevant to each platform and optimized for specific markets and campaign objectives
Global search platforms (Yandex, Baidu)
Localization and international advertising
Proficiency in French & Spanish
SEO and web traffic metrics and best practices, especially as they pertain to international marketing
Skilled writer of on-page optimization content, app-related content, landing pages.
Amazon Product Sourcing, Marketing, Inventory Management, Amazon Ads
Providing SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
Office 365 - Excel, Google Apps
Google Tag Manager
Google Data Studio
Facebook Ads Manager
Bing Ads Accredited Professional